Sunday, August 7, 2016

Back into Writing



I've been writing daily, or at least editing most days, for a few years now.  It's the only way to keep the momentum going.  I've  been trying to get my husband to write.  We both know he has stories to tell and meaning to share.  He started a story about a woman dealing with post-abortion stress without realizing it.  It's a great story, and he's a better writer than me overall.  I know there are people who can be helped in their healing process through his writing.  But depression weighs him down.  Stress keeps his days full.

Last night, we went camping, and without my prompting or reminding him, he started writing again.  I'm hoping we can keep this momentum for him going.  I'd like to get him into League of Utah Writers, a writing group that has helped my momentum keep going with my middle-grade fiction novels.  Here's hoping this wasn't a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment