Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Launched and Counting down to another Launch


You're welcome to read for free my snarky sci fi/fantasy version of  "Puss in Boots."  It's entitled "If You Give a Cat the Boot."  You're also welcome to leave me comments here to let me know what you think of it.  I'd also love it if you would leave a review.


This story will be a prequel to Doomimals and Just Us Chickens to be released late summer. which are fun and funny sci fi chapter books for kids, though adults enjoy them, too.  The first several books of each series will be released in one collection, so for one low price, you can get several books.


My next piece, to be released later this week, will be the story of the death of my nephews' and niece's mom, "Battered Wings."  It is a stream-of-consciousness and poetic account of the last two weeks of her life, told from her point of view.


Within two weeks, I will start to launch my picture books, starting with Iggy's Quest.  Afterward, I'll move on to a trilogy of whimsical picture books about children who befriend talking pickles.  If you think of a kids' book you'd love me to write, let me know in the comments.



In the near future, you will also be able to read my poetry collections and LDS romances.  For details on the romance novels, see my webpage.  I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the cat story a lot, very funny. Left a review on the Amazon page for the story.
    Will grab the story of my mom, soon.
    Anyone who drops by here should definitely download the "If You Give the Cat a Boot" story. If anything, it's an awesome free laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate your support and will let you know when your mom's story is up. What do you think of the cover?

    ReplyDelete