Sunday, June 30, 2019

3, 2, 1 launch!



I just launched a book my friend, Gillaire, and I wrote about a French Bulldog named Cali.  It's called Cali the Silly Frenchie Goes for a Walk.  It's a picture book you can share with dog lovers and small children.  It contains photos of my friend's dog as she goes on her favorite daily adventure, a walk.  It's cute, sweet, and short.  You can share it with any lovers of dogs, pets or Frenchies. 



Additionally, I entered a short story in a contest.  It's called "Before the Pruning Shears."  It's a dark[ish] story of a dystopic future.  Feel free to vote for my story if you'd like under contests. 



Remember as well you can still get my "Puss in Boots" version, "If You Give a Cat the Boot," for free.  It's a funny sci fi version that opens up the world of my upcoming chapter book series, Doomimals. 


You can also get (so far on certain websites but not yet Amazon) my essay of the last two weeks of my nephew's mom's life, Battered Wings.  It's a stream-of-consciousness story from the point of view of one who crosses over. 


Very soon, I will also launch Iggy's Quest, a children's book about a bored hamster going on a quest with his friends.  That should be up within a week or two. 

Remember that by going to my website, you can sign up for my newsletter and receive yet another short story, "Shopping for Herself," about a woman's voyage of self-discovery.  I would love it if you'd also send me a review.  Thank you or your interest in my budding career.  I would love to hear from you on any of these stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment