Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Art Portfolio

The first agent passed on my chapter book, Doomimals Book 1: Cockadoodle-DOOM, because it didn't fall within her scope of expertise, though I submitted it by specific invitation.  I am now sending it to a second agent.  As part of that, I may or may not have an opportunity to illustrate it.  In the past, I have been told that authors are rarely allowed to illustrate their own work.  I have taken years of art classes and would love that opportunity.  I need to upload my art somewhere, so she can see samples.  This is my blog readers' opportunity to see it, too.  Here you go: 



Cats in pen,1993
Self-portrait in colored pencil, 1993
Family portrait, 1993

Sister, drawn from life in pen, 1993
Liz Taylor, drawn 1994
Mel Gibson, drawn 1993


           
Self-Portrait, 1994
Ruru, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment