Sunday, September 3, 2023

Free Book!

 

[Book 1 cover]

Book one is free until tomorrow in digital format. You can buy it here. These last two weeks, I've been working on getting reviews, so people understand how much fun this book is. It's an end-of-the-world tale about kids and their super pets saving the world, in case you haven't heard. It's an action-adventure rewrite of "Chicken Little." One of the hardest parts is always getting reviews. If you have time after reading my book, I'd appreciate a review. 

[Recording: source]

TPAW/TPA Wulfric sent me proofs of his audio recordings to make it available to you in another format. I know a lot of people find audiobooks a better way to consume written material, so it will be ready for you soon. It sounds really good. 

[The Chickens Are Coming: source]

Meanwhile, my son and I are making great progress on the next big thing, he with The Misadventures of the Just Us Chickens, me with Doomimals Book 2: Cat-a-Clysm. He's rewriting chapter 7 out of 10. I'm about midway through the third revision, then I will present it to my beta readers. 

[The Magic of Picture Books: Source]

We've also been researching how to spread the word of these books. One thing I learned was that audiences love freebies. Soon, I'll be starting a proper newsletter, and in order to get those freebies, you can sign up for the newsletter, which will keep you posted on the progress of these books. The short story I'm almost done with tells the backstory of the kids' dad and how he first tangled with magic. Also, I learned it may be helpful to write children's picture books, so I'll be featuring the main characters from my main series in such books. A lot of exciting things are happening. Watch for all of this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment