Sunday, November 29, 2020

Winter Break=Writing Time

[busy-source]

 I kept hoping that I'd be able to squeeze time in for writing n the middle of work and chaos of my life.  But I've been working more than ever before, with a to-do list a mile long every time I paused from my regular job, including another job that ate up far more time than it should.  But now, we're moving toward the holidays, my load is lightening up.  Both jobs and my other burdens (other than mommying) are about to release their grip on me, for at least a few weeks, until a new semester begins in earnest.  

[Into a good book-source]

I plan to make a lot of progress toward bringing you those books I've been promising you, both the Doomimals chapter book series I've been writing and the bonus books, Just Us Chickens, about my boy's superhero group of chickens.  Ideally, they'll come to you before summer comes.  I don't have a set date yet, but when I do, those who watch this blog will be the first to know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment